· Last Friday, Roland launched one of their first-ever DJ focused products, the DJ-808. It's a controller for Serato DJ - but with a built-in step sequencer and a few other features, it's much more. Roland allowed DJTT to check the controller out in …
· While Pioneer DJ’s rekordbox DJ mixing application remains, arguably, slightly in the shadow of the ‘bigger guns’ Serato and Traktor, used with Pioneer’s new flagship DJ controller, the DDJ-1000 it’s the perfect pairing. In fact, the 1000 is the closest thing we’ve found to condensing a club CDJ setup down into controller form.
· I went to the music-store today and felt in love with the Roland DJ-808. It’s around €1000, has practically the same layout as the DDJ-SZ2 + it has a native drum-computer/sequencer onboard. With all the 909,808,707,606 sounds inbuilt =) Since there’s no mapping Traktor-mapping out-there for this DJ-808, I probably want to create it myself.
· Re: Roland DJ-808 vs. Traktor Kontrol S8 by Bobbyduracel » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:54 pm Apparently an update to the DJ808 is pending (date uncertain), which probably means the TR-S voices will now match those of the DJ505...
IMPORTANT: Using a TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK3 on macOS 11 (Big Sur) can cause malfunction and potentially damage your controller. We are working together with Apple to find a solution to this problem. We are working together with Apple to find a solution to this problem.
Traktor Kontrol S4 MK2. Manufactured by Native Instruments, the Traktor Kontrol S4 MK2 was their flagship mid-level controller for a long time before the release of the pricier MK3 and it remains one of the best DJ controllers for under $500. At its core, this is a 4-channel DJ controller which runs with Traktor. With 4 channels, you could ...
The Kontrol S3 and S4 have Dual Layer controls to allow control of 4 decks in the computer based Traktor DJ 2 and Pro 3 software.This is done by changing either side of the deck controls from A to C or B to D. The Kontrol S2 only allows for 2 deck control. At present the Traktor DJ iOS app only allows for 2 decks to play at the same time.
· I went to the music-store today and felt in love with the Roland DJ-808. It’s around €1000, has practically the same layout as the DDJ-SZ2 + it has a native drum-computer/sequencer onboard. With all the 909,808,707,606 (basic)sounds built-in Since there’s no Traktor-mapping out-there for this DJ-808, I probably want to create it myself.
· The S4 Mk2 is good for up to 48kHz/24bit which is a bit better than CD quality(44.1kHz/16bit). In order to fully use this you need make sure your sample rate is set to 48kHz in your traktor preferences.
Kontrol S4 MK3 Soft Takeover Mode with Effect 1 & 2 For all 4 Decks in both single & group mode and with Global Play & Cue For Decks A & B ... 2020 DDJ-1000 v7.2.0 - Mapping for Traktor Pro 3+2 with Jog Screens - DJ Estrela almost 2 years ago: by dj_estrela: 30 likes, 4 dislikes.