· The entry-level model in the brand new mark 3 range of Traktor controllers packs a big punch for a controller small enough to fit in a backpack. This 2 channel mixer comes all the features you would expect to find on a professional standard DJ controller such as; hot cues, mixer effects, and looping functionality.
The Numark Mixtrack Pro FX is a perfectly catered controller for beginner DJs. It has everything you need, without the confusion of the things you don’t need. It’s a 2 deck controller, with 6” capacitive-touch jog wheels – meaning they’re highly responsive to what your hands are telling them to do.
· Pioneer DJ’s entry-level rekordbox DJ controller is relatively lightweight and not too bulky, so will fit inside most backpacks. Bundled with the controller is, of course, rekordbox DJ software, and rekordbox DVS can be accessed via a paid upgrade.
· A DJ booth you can fit in your backpack. By James Hoare 03/08/2020. A DJ has to lug around an inconvenient amount of equipment that is far from compact. So, a backpacked-sized alternative is a rather enticing proposal. ... a DJ controller with full EQ system, jogwheels, crossfader, and levels faders in one tube, and a full 2.1 sound system in ...
· The Behringer CMD Studio 2A is a low-cost USB Powered, 2-Channel beginner DJ controller that will fit in your backpack. Highly-portable, the Behringer CMD Studio 2A controller is a quality fit for new Digital DJs and DJs that may want to take a practice unit on the road with them.
· Their latest DJ controller, the DDJ-200, ... The controller is lightweight, slim and is a little over a foot in height, so it'll fit in your backpack with no problem. ...
DJ CONTROLLER. TRAKTOR has kept dancefloors moving for almost 20 years. Our DJ controllers are designed to help you create powerful DJ mixes with TRAKTOR PRO 3 software. From DJ controllers designed for the club, to portable DJ controllers you can fit in a backpack, there's a way for everybody to share the music and mixes they love.
Designed by Ean Golden of DJ TechTools Heavy-duty backpack protects gear Waterproof outer shell Controller pocket fits Maschine, S2, Push Designed by Ean Golden, this Controllerist backpack is made for moving your gear in safety across town or on the road. Built to …
Some DJ controllers are ideal for professionals, while others are more suited for beginners. But then there are also those that are great for both experts and newbies. When looking for a DJ controller, always consider some of the most important factors such as your needs, preferences and even budget. Pioneer DDJ-SR2 Review; Numark Party Mix Review
· I would suggest that if you buy any “soft-case” solution (i.e. sleeve, backpack) that you get a protector (decksaver). These are transparent, hard plastic covers that fit over the top of your controller. As you buy one specific to your controller there is room for all the knobs and controllers.