DJ Controller Reviews Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB2 Portable 2-channel Controller for Serato DJ. The DDJ-SB2 is designed for beginners as well as professional DJs looking for quality performance.
Certainly, DJ controllers have become so difficult that their controls, faders, flashing lights, and keys might as well belong in a space shuttle. A DJ controller is a hands-on interface that provides DJs a stable way to operate their software in real-time. In short, a DJ controller renders a hands-on, hardware version of virtual DJ software.
· The best DJ controllers you can buy today. While Pioneer DJ’s rekordbox DJ mixing application remains, arguably, slightly in the shadow of the ‘bigger guns’ Serato and Traktor, used with Pioneer’s new flagship DJ controller, the DDJ-1000 it’s the perfect pairing. In fact, the 1000 is the closest thing we’ve found to condensing a ...
· The Pioneer DDJ-400 DJ Controller is one of the most feature-rich mixers on our list. It is also the best value for money, in our opinion. It has a club-style layout with a built-in sound card and is powered by USB. Unlike the previous controllers, this one comes with a Rekordbox 5.3 license.
· Best DJ Controller For Beginners. The best entry-level DJ controller is the one with sufficient features and understandable functioning. It becomes harder for a newbie to understand and use complex features in a more professional controller.
· The Pioneer DDJ200 DJ Controller is not the beast that we have reviewed above but also not the small-time toy that most controllers are at this size and price range. No, between the 2 …
· The Pioneer DDJ 400 is a perfect controller for any beginner DJ. It has all the features a new DJ needs without any extra hidden restrictions or costs. It offers a sleek design that emulates more advanced gear that sets you up for the future. You can check out the next level of Pioneer controllers in out best Pioneer DJ controller review.