Introducing TRAKTOR KONTROL S8: The flagship all-in-one DJ controller THE FUTURE OF DJING Experience a new way to mix and perform with TRAKTOR KONTROL S8 – a 4-channel stand-alone mixer, professional audio interface, and enhanced Stems*-ready decks for ultimate control over the included TRAKTOR PRO 3 software.
Software updates are available for free for registered TRAKTOR users. Download the update from either the Personal Update Manager, or your NI Service Center.If you just want to download the drivers, visit the NI Free Download Center:
· Easily the most impressive piece of Traktor Kontrol tech on the market today, the Traktor Kontrol S8 DJ controller shifts away from the traditional layout of the standard DJ gear in the market in favour of a design that focuses on Remix deck capabilities and Traktor stems.. The touch strips are available to use in the place of a standard jog wheel option, and you can scratch tracks easily.
3 août 2015 - Native Instruments D2 controller. Similar to Kontrol S8, but more geared for modular setup. Compatible with Stems files.
· Learn more about our DJ Program : http://www.dubspot.com/dj/ In this video, ENDO will be taking us on an in depth tour of the Traktor Kontrol S8. Head over t...
Traktor Kontrol S8 Review. When looking at the Traktor Kontrol S8, it’s easy to see the influence from other Native Instruments controllers. The screens are very similar to screens found on the Maschine Studio, the touch strip pulled from the Kontrol X1 MK2, and the pads, short faders and knobs borrowed from the Kontrol F1.
· Conclusion. This is an important controller for Traktor fans, as it is the first all-in-one unit to offer comprehensive control over the software since 2.x arrived with its Remix Decks, and in removing the jogwheels (yet at the same time offering standalone mixer capability and DVS support), it says: “However you want to use Traktor, the S8 has got you covered.
· This guide compares the top DJ controllers, so that you can feel confident before spending your hard-earned money! It has been continuously updated since 2014, helping thousands of DJs like you decide which is the best DJ controller for them. DJ controllers are pieces of hardware which allow hands-on control of music mixing software.
· The best DJ controllers you can buy today. While Pioneer DJ’s rekordbox DJ mixing application remains, arguably, slightly in the shadow of the ‘bigger guns’ Serato and Traktor, used with Pioneer’s new flagship DJ controller, the DDJ-1000 it’s the perfect pairing. In fact, the 1000 is the closest thing we’ve found to condensing a ...