· To connect a laptop to a DJ mixer and then to speakers, it is necessary to daisy-chain the connectors. The sound signal travels from the laptop, through the mixer and out through the speakers. Gather all necessary cables. Plug the laptop into a power supply to ensure plenty of battery life.
Connect your ground wire from the turntable to the mixer. (PHOTO) Connect the USB into the mixer ; Connect the power source for your mixer. Connect your power source from your turntable and mixer to an outlet. (PHOTO) Turn on your turntable, Mixer, speaker, …
Start DJ-ing with just your laptop. Hopefully I’ve answered the question “Can I DJ with only a laptop?” pretty well. YES you can DJ without any hardware if you really want to. At least get an extra USB audio adapter to make previewing and playing 2 channels possible.
· This video shows you how to connect your laptop to your mixer. First you will need two different sound sources from your laptop to your mixer. This is so that you can use all of your mixer functions on two different channels. The way to do this is to run a 1/8" RCA cable channel 7 from your normal earphone jack to the mixer. Also use a behringer uca202 audio interface to connect to the laptop ...
· This is video 1 in a series of videos about connecting your computer to your DJ set-up.This video is about connecting 2 stereo channels of audio into your mi...
· Ever wanted to DJ, but don't have DJ equipment to do it?Well, you've come to the right video.In this lesson, I'll teach you how to DJ/mix music with just you...
· Learn how to DJ with a laptop for free. Master the basics with our 5 part video tutorial series and learn to DJ. All the DJing basics are covered in this extensive free course. Plus, we have a free music download pack for you to follow along step-by-step!
· Traktor Pro 2 and Serato DJ Pro are similarly priced, the former at €99, the latter $99. Serato offer a free version, Serato DJ Lite, which has a limited feature set, but still has all the tools you’ll need to get started and learn the basics. Traktor can be downloaded for free and used in demo mode, but only for 30 minutes at a time.
· How to DJ with a laptop? Play and mix songs with a laptop is the most popular way to DJ in 2020. To DJ with a laptop, you will need a DJ software such as the Serato or Virtual DJ. Import or sync your music library into the software and add a song on each desc. There is an auto-cue function so you won’t need to manually beat-match the tracks.