· The Mixface features a DAW mode with an Ableton Live preset for swift integration, with the transport control on the right-hand side of the controller providing ample control over your session. We said “Studiologic has come up with a great little …
· Best overall: Ableton Push 2 “Ableton’s own controller is fantastically well-integrated and makes Ableton 10x more fun” Best for budget buyers: Akai Professional APC Mini “There are better Akai’s on the market (the MPC series) but for the money, APC mini is a great buy”
If you were one of the early producers to buy the Akai APC40 (the first dedicated Ableton controller released almost 10 years ago), you might just find comfort and efficiency in the new version, the Akai APC40 MKII. It works really well within Ableton Live, allowing you to …
· With a selection of pads, faders, encoders and even a crossfader, the APC 40 mkII is pre-mapped to work perfectly with Ableton right out of the box. The APC 40 mkII functions as a true music production centre with dedicated controls for nearly every important function of Live.
· Ableton has preset effect racks under Audio Effects > DJ & Performance. Simply drag the effect rack onto the desired channel. Performing with Ableton frees up time that a DJ would normally spend beatmatching every track. This allows for the user to add live effects and remix with ease.
· Using DJ controllers with Ableton. Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live ... the left hand side, but when I come out of mapping mode it doesn't work. Having same issue with jog wheels too. The controller is a Hercules DJ Air+. Top. S-N-S Posts: 267 Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9 ...